Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lolly's Look at June 21,2010

I am trying to figure out how this blogging works. I get started then everything disappears. Can not get pictures posted. Probably need to get a hold of someone who does blogging to help me figure out all the ins and out of blogging.

Had to work over the Father's Day weekend. Neil ended up going to Grants Pass, Oregon to
visit Kim, Jason & Bailey. He helped them put in a paver pathway from their deck to the back gate. He enjoyed his time. Loved holding and playing with granddaughter Bailey. We got her a trampoline. Grandpa put it together for her and she loves it. He had so much fun watching her. He took a lot of pictures of her. Will try to post later. He worked 2 days on the pathway. He
got home real late Sunday night and he was so sore. He stopped by Josh's on the way home and said he almost fell out of the truck. His legs gave out on him. He came home wishing we had a nice hot tub that he could soak in to get rid of all the stiff joints and the aches, the pain.

Mom called while I was out checking the pool. Trying to get it cleared up, it is very cloudy. I called mom back. She said she was doing better than she expected being by herself. I worry about her. I am afraid that she will not eat. She likes to eat a little bit at a time. She is not into big meals. She did not eat much on Sunday. Just a meal in the middle of the afternoon. When I talked to her at 9:20pm she said she was still full from her meal at 1pm in the afternoon. I hope she is snacking. She said she talked to Russell (he was having a very nice Father's Day-has been sick with pluracy since dad's funeral) and to David(he had the day before off and was very sick with a bad cold). I hope they feel better real quick. We did not talk too long, she was tired and ready to go to bed. She reminded me that she does not have to stay up until 11pm any more, that she can go to bed whenever she gets tired.

I went out to buy Father Day cards and the tears started falling. Remembering and missing dad. Had to leave getting cards for another day. So guys don't be surprised if you get a late Father's Day card. I hope you- all the men in the family had a wonderful Father's Day. I was thinking about you-Russell, David, Terry, Larry, Uncle Ward, Duffy, Jason, Charlie, Uncle Joe, Kurt, Kevin, Brian, Shane,Greg,Patrick,Jim, all the Father's in our family here on earth and the ones in Heaven. You all very wonderful and special.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lolly! I miss you so much. I'm glad to see a blog on here from you. Hope your pool clears up so you can take a splash. Today's a tough day. I thought I heard Aunt Sis' laugh today. I miss her.
    I miss you tons and I hope we see eachother soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl! Glad to see you post again! Blogging is easy (except right now for me because I'm in a weird funk) but I find it really theraputic. I'll be glad to help you learn more about it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very strange not to be able to buy cards for my in-laws after they passed. I just tell my self that they know first hand how I feel....

    ReplyDelete